Join our team
At Unique Senior care we are passionate about looking after those who need help in our community. We are always committed to delivering the very best care possible.
We pride ourselves in being different to many other organisations in the care industry. All our community care calls are for a minimum of one hour. This gives you the time to build a long-lasting relationship so that your care delivery is person centred.
What makes us Unique? You do!
As a fantastic addition to our team, you’ll be positive and caring, with a good sense of humour. Listening skills are essential, and you will get to hear many of our clients’ stories. As long as you genuinely care about people with the fantastic support and training we can offer this will be a job you will excel at and the sense of achievement is extremely rewarding.
What we offer:
- Minimum call times of one hour, so you can build a meaningful relationship with your clients
- Introductions to all new clients including shadowing with experienced carers
- Fantastic career development – we always prefer to promote internally when we can
- No uniform – more discreet and mirrors our ethos that everyone is unique
- Flexible hours (from 12-30 per week, with alternate weekends included). Contracted hours available depending on your availability
- Best pay rates on the market, starting rate £9.25/hour for non-qualified and £9.50/hour for qualified carers, with pay rising up to £10.35/hour dependant on the days/times you work
- Double pay on bank holidays (over £18/hour)
- Loyalty scheme – we pay a bonus every month once you have been with us a year, which increases again after three years and again after five years, subject to good attendance
- Free induction training
- Team building and social events
If you are interested in finding out more about opportunities to join our team then please get in touch using the form below.