£22,000 per annum
Unique Senior Care are seeking a Care Supervisor to join our Cheltenham Community Team, supporting the Clients & Caregiver in the field. Ideally you will have your NVQ level 3 in Health & Social Care or working towards this.
Unique Senior Care provides outstanding home care services in the Midlands, supporting predominately the elderly. We offer completely bespoke packages of personalised companionship and care to the elderly to help them maintain their independence and continue to live in their own homes.
- The Care Supervisor will ensure that all regulatory and contractual standards are met and exceeded.
- The Care Supervisor will provide leadership and management to an assigned team of caregivers. They will ensure all teams have the skills and competences required and will provide a focus on continuous professional development within their team.
- They will be responsible for ensuring all current clients are properly assessed and that high quality, person-centred care is planned for and provided.
- The Care Supervisor will ensure that Unique Senior Care is appropriately represented and working in effective partnership with key local service providers, including local NHS partnerships, Social Work departments and community contacts. The Care Supervisor will act as an ambassador for the organisation.
- £22,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 40 hour contract
- Fantastic career development – we always prefer to promote internally when we can
- No uniforms – this is more discreet and mirrors our ethos that everyone is unique!
- Loyalty scheme, we pay a bonus every month once you have been with us a year, which increases again after 3 years and 5 years, subject to good attendance
- Free induction training
- Team building & social events
- Fantastic company culture – you will make friends for life; we have a fantastic charity committee and social committee.
- Work for a company who share your high morals and have a very strong work ethic
To apply for this fantastic opportunity to join Unique Care as a Care Supervisor send your CV now via the link and one of the recruitment team will be in touch regarding your application.