£9.20 – £9.35 per hour
Do you enjoy caring for others, building relationships and having a chat over a cup of tea? Then being a Care giver could be the perfect career for you.
At Unique Senior Care we are passionate about looking after those who need help in our community and have an absolute desire to deliver the very best care possible. We pride ourselves on our ethos and morals and are different to many other organisations within the industry.
We are looking for exceptional caregivers to work at an Extra Care Development for over 55’s. You will be visiting our clients and supporting them with everyday tasks, offering companionship and personal care.
We strive to be the best care employer, please see below some recent statements from our employees:
“Simply the best care company I have worked for! Been here for nearly 2 years and I can’t fault a thing! From care staff to managers they are all amazing, fully supported and always given the chances to go further. Started as a Carer and I’m now a senior to an amazing bunch of staff, can’t thank them enough for getting me where I am today” Danni – Senior Carer
“Great place to work, very understanding of client’s needs. Great training to get you started in the job. Very friendly staff in the office to help Carers and the people they care for, love every minute of my job.” Gill – Caregiver
If you have experience in the care industry that’s fantastic! However, full induction training is provided to all new starters so even if you are starting out in social care, you will feel prepared for the role. In addition we also offer on-going support via shadowing, senior carers.
As a fantastic addition to our team, you’ll be positive and caring, with a good sense of humor. Listening skills are essential, and you will get to hear many of our clients’ stories. As long as you genuinely care about people with the fantastic support and training we can offer this will be a job you will excel at and the sense of achievement is extremely rewarding.
- You will enable people to live independently in their own homes, offering them person centred care, every day you will make a difference in people’s lives
- Fantastic place to work, extra care is the future of elderly living – bringing the community to their doorstep and enabling them to live a longer fuller life
- All the clients you provide care for will be based on one site, so no need to factor travelling time in between the hours you work, and you don’t have to be a driver
- Great central location, with lots of local amenities near by
- Flexible hours, Full time and Part time (must be able to work alternate weekends and shifts vary between the hours of 7 am – 10/10.30 pm.)
- The shifts work on a pay per call basis
- Work for a company with a fantastic reputation and morals
- Fun and friendly environment- lots of laughter, and you will make friends for life
- Team building and social events
- Join a growing team, Unique Senior Care is growing at a fast rate so there are fantastic career opportunities for you!
- Competitive pay rates £9.20 – £9.35 per hour
- Double pay on Bank holidays
- Loyalty scheme, monthly bonuses to reward your loyalty once you have been with us 1 year
- Non Uniform – this more discreet and mirrors our ethos that everyone is unique!
Due to occupational requirements we currently have no part time male Caregiver hours available.
If you like the sound of us and think you could make a great Caregiver in our community, then please apply below or call 01789 453838 and ask for One of our lovely recruitment team.
Download the application form
Apply for position
Please fill in the application form and fill out the form below.