Unique Senior Care are seeking a Field Care Supervisor to join our Cheltenham Community Team, supporting the Clients & Caregiver in the field.
Ideally you will have your NVQ level 3 in Health & Social Care or working towards this.
£24,072 pro rata
30 hour contract
Full training & progression opportunities
Who are we?
Unique Senior Care provides outstanding home care services in the Midlands, supporting predominately the elderly. We offer completely bespoke packages of personalised companionship and care to the elderly to help them maintain their independence and continue to live in their own homes.
Field Care Supervisor duties
- The Field Care Supervisor will ensure that all regulatory and contractual standards are met and exceeded.
- The Field Care Supervisor will provide leadership and management to an assigned team of caregivers. They will ensure all teams have the skills and competences required and will provide a focus on continuous professional development within their team.
- They will be responsible for ensuring all current clients are properly assessed and that high quality, person-centred care is planned for and provided.
- The Field Care Supervisor will ensure that Unique Senior Care is appropriately represented and working in effective partnership with key local service providers, including local NHS partnerships, Social Work departments and community contacts. The Field Care Supervisor will act as an ambassador for the organisation.
What makes us Unique? - You do!
To apply for this fantastic opportunity to join Unique Care as a Field Care Supervisor send your CV now via the link and one of the recruitment team will be in touch regarding your application.
What do we offer?
- £24,072 per annum pro rata
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 30 hour contract
- Fantastic career development – we always prefer to promote internally when we can
- No uniforms – this is more discreet and mirrors our ethos that everyone is unique!
- Loyalty scheme, we pay a bonus every month once you have been with us a year, which increases again after 3 years and 5 years, subject to good attendance
- Free induction training
- Team building & social events
- Fantastic company culture – you will make friends for life; we have a fantastic charity committee and social committee.
- Work for a company who share your high morals and have a very strong work ethic