Due to occupational requirements, we are looking for FEMALE ONLY Live-In Caregivers, at this time.
We are seeking passionate and experienced Caregivers to join our team in Coventry and Solihull as Live-In Caregivers.
Your role will be to provide outstanding care to clients and support them to live independently within their own homes whilst ensuring peace of mind for their families. You will be meeting the needs of our clients on an individual basis and supporting them on their ‘good life journey’.
Locations: Coventry & Solihull
£700 per week
Who are we?
At Unique Senior Care we are passionate about looking after those who need help and have an absolute desire to deliver the very best care possible. We pride ourselves on our ethos and values and are different to many other organisations within the industry.
What are we looking for?
As a Live-In Carer, you will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience within the Care Industry, although previous experience as a live-in carer is not necessary.
Due to occupational requirements, we do not have any positions for Male Caregivers at this time.
You will be providing around the clock care for our clients within their own homes and supporting them to achieve their individualised goals. You will build positive long-lasting relationships with your clients and their families.
As a Live-In Carer, you will be providing a variety of non-medical services such as:
- Companionship – sharing memories and building fantastic relationships
- Preparing hot, nutritious meals for your clients to enjoy
- Helping around the home with tasks such as laundry and cleaning; ensuring a safe and happy home for your clients
- Personal shopping to ensure your clients have everything they need, and more!
- Administering medication
- Socialising with clients in their own home and ensure they continue to be involved in community activities where possible
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience within the Care Industry
- Must be a driver and have access to your own vehicle as you may be required to take clients out to meetings and appointments
What makes us Unique? - You do!
As a fantastic addition to our team, you’ll be positive and caring, with a good sense of humour. Communication skills are important, but most importantly you must have a caring nature and passion for care.
What do we offer?
- Fantastic induction training
- Excellent rate of pay: Minimum of £700 per week
- Flexible rotas such as two weeks on/two weeks off
- Two-hour break each day
- Food allowance
- Paid travel
- Paid holiday
- 24-hr support from our care team
- Dedicated Care Manager providing on-going support
- Work for a company with a fantastic reputation and good morals
- Fantastic career opportunities
- Loyalty scheme, to reward your loyalty once you have been with us over one year
- Non uniform – this is more discreet and mirrors our ethos that everyone is unique!