As a Live-In Carer, you will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience within the Care Industry, although previous experience as a live-in carer is not necessary.
Due to occupational requirements, we do not have any positions for Male Caregivers at this time.
You will be providing around the clock care for our clients within their own homes and supporting them to achieve their individualised goals. You will build positive long-lasting relationships with your clients and their families.
As a Live-In Carer, you will be providing a variety of non-medical services such as:
- Companionship – sharing memories and building fantastic relationships
- Preparing hot, nutritious meals for your clients to enjoy
- Helping around the home with tasks such as laundry and cleaning; ensuring a safe and happy home for your clients
- Personal shopping to ensure your clients have everything they need, and more!
- Administering medication
- Socialising with clients in their own home and ensure they continue to be involved in community activities where possible
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience within the Care Industry
- Must be a driver and have access to your own vehicle as you may be required to take clients out to meetings and appointments