As Senior Care Team Leader you will be managing the day to day running of Unique Senior Care operations within Queensway Court, ensuring compliance with the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety and adhering to The Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014/Regulations 2009 (Part 4) in all aspects.
The Senior Care Team Leader is responsible for acting in the best interests of the clients we support, and ensuring that they implement systems to monitor quality and performance.
In addition, it is a requirement of the role to be involved in Networking Activities/Business development and to provide Directors with regular activity reports and analysis.
- Ensure that all client calls are covered by a staff member and that all scheduling is completed in advance of shifts.
- Have a full understanding and maintain compliance of Unique Senior Care Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure that the business maintains 24 hour availability via an on call rota for both staff and clients.
- The management of all care processes from initial enquiry, whilst maintaining agreed standards.
- Work to agreed KPI’s and submission of reports on a timely basis
- Involvement with recruitment and training of staff
- Management, including support and employee review of Shift Leaders and Caregivers and for carrying out/overseeing the following processes