Unique Senior Care are currently seeking Waking Night Care Assistants to support our client based in Dorridge, Solihull.
As a key worker you will be carrying out personal care, home help and companionship. We currently have Care workers with no experience from the following sectors: customer service, retail, hospitality, cabin crew and travel & tourism. If you have a caring nature then we want to hear from you!
At Unique Senior Care we promote independent living, some of our best Carers are those who have great life skills which include raising a family, being responsible for another family member or simply managing a home well.
We have a dedicated recruitment team managing every part of the process including reference checks and DBS applications to support you in starting your new career with Unique Senior Care.
Locations: Dorridge | Solihull
£12.50 per hour
No experience required – Free online training with hands on socially distanced sessions
Immediate starts & contracted hours available
Join a growing industry with job security
Paid professional development – Level 2, 3 and 5 diplomas in Adult Care
Non - Uniform
Full & Part time positions available
Who are we?
All we ask:
- The same values & passion for delivering person centred care as us
- The right to work in the UK
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
If you like the sound of us and think you could make a great Care Assistant then please apply now!
What do we offer?
- Monday – Friday waking nights – 8pm – 7am
- Introductions to Client & working on a 1 – 1 basis
- Fantastic career development
- Flexible hours – from part time to full time
- £12.50 per hour
- Double pay Bank holidays
- Loyalty scheme, we pay a bonus every month once you have been with us a year, which increases again after 3 years and 5 years, subject to good attendance
- Free induction training
- Fantastic company culture – you will make friends for life; we have a fantastic charity committee and social committee.