Do you enjoy caring for others and building relationships? Then being a Care Assistant could be the perfect career for you. We currently have a number of Caregiver vacancies available in Edgbaston.
Weekday - £11.40 per hour / Weekends - £11.68 per hour
Unique Senior Care are currently seeking Care Assistants to support our clients in the local community and Supported living developments. As a key worker you will be carrying out personal care, home help and companionship. We currently have Care workers with no experience from the following sectors: customer service, retail, hospitality, cabin crew and travel & tourism. If you have a caring nature then we want to hear from you! At Unique Senior Care we promote independent living, some of our best Carers are those who have great life skills which include raising a family, being responsible for another family member or simply managing a home well.
We have a dedicated recruitment team managing every part of the process including reference checks and DBS applications to support you in starting your new career with Unique Senior Care.
- No experience required – Free Training user friendly online modules with hands on socially distanced sessions
- Immediate starts & contracted hours available
- Join a growing industry with job security
- Paid professional development – Level 2, 3 and 5 diplomas in Adult Care
- Full & Part time positions available. We also have Live-in and Sleep-in Care roles available
All we ask is you have:
- The same values & passion for delivering person centred care as us
- The right to work in the UK
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
Due to occupational requirements we have very limited male Care Assistant opportunities at present.
What do we offer?
- Minimum call times of one hour in the community– so you can build a relationship with your clients
- Introductions to all new clients – shadowing with experienced care Assistants
- Fantastic career development
- Flexible hours – from 12 – 35 hours per week with alternate weekends
- £11.40 - £11.68 per hour
- Double pay Bank holidays
- Loyalty scheme, we pay a bonus every month once you have been with us a year, which increases again after 3 years and 5 years, subject to good attendance
- Free induction training
- Fantastic company culture – you will make friends for life; we have a fantastic charity committee and social committee.