Do you enjoy your role as a Care Assistant but are looking to take the next step in your career? Are you an experienced Shift Leader or Senior Caregiver looking to work for a care company that are passionate about promoting client’s independence?
£10.50 per hour
Who are we?
At Unique Senior Care we are passionate about looking after those who need help in our community and have an absolute desire to deliver the very best care possible. We pride ourselves on our ethos and morals and are different to many other organisations within the industry.
Our Mission: To provide outstanding care and support services to older people, enabling them to live fulfilling lives in their own homes and ensuring peace of mind for their families.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly motivated, caring Shift Leader to work at our Extra Care Development for over 55’s, based in Southam. The role will include scheduled care calls and office-based work.
- Must have minimum of 1 year’s care experience
- Must be available to work a mixture of early and late shifts: 7-2pm & 2 – 10.30pm
- Experience as a shift leader is desirable
Contract: Part time – 16 hours per week (can be topped up with Care hours if preferred to make a full time role)
What do we offer?
- Fantastic place to work, extra care is the future of elderly living – bringing the community to their doorstep and enabling them to live a longer fuller life
- You will enable people to live independently in their own homes, offering them person-centred care, every day you will make a difference in people’s lives.
- All the clients you provide care for will be based on one site, so no need to factor travelling time in between the hours you work, and you don’t have to be a driver
- Work for a company with a fantastic reputation and morals
- Fun and friendly environment- lots of laughter, and you will make friends for life
- Team building and social events
- Join a growing team, Unique Senior Care is growing at a fast rate so there are fantastic career opportunities for you!
- Competitive pay rates
- Double pay on Bank holidays
- Full induction training is provided
- Loyalty scheme, monthly bonuses to reward your loyalty once you have been with us 1 year
- Non Uniform – this is more discreet and mirrors our ethos that everyone is unique!